Sigh. Forgot there’s zero chili in here, or at least chili that I can taste. Just when I really needed the chili! :) It’s still a creamy chocolate tea, so I recommend it for that, however anything spicy is completely missing from the blend.

Yvonne

Sounds a lot like the same problem Davids has with their Chocolate Chili Chai.

MissB

Bleh. Really? I have some of that too. Probably better if I just pass it along then. Thanks!

OMGsrsly

Psht. Just add a pinch of chili flakes and steep. :D (And then don’t get it again.)

Comments

Yvonne

Sounds a lot like the same problem Davids has with their Chocolate Chili Chai.

MissB