Sigh. Forgot there’s zero chili in here, or at least chili that I can taste. Just when I really needed the chili! :) It’s still a creamy chocolate tea, so I recommend it for that, however anything spicy is completely missing from the blend.

Yvonne

Sounds a lot like the same problem Davids has with their Chocolate Chili Chai.

MissB

Bleh. Really? I have some of that too. Probably better if I just pass it along then. Thanks!

OMGsrsly

Psht. Just add a pinch of chili flakes and steep. :D (And then don’t get it again.)

Comments

Yvonne

Sounds a lot like the same problem Davids has with their Chocolate Chili Chai.

MissB

OMGsrsly

I own an obscene amount of tea, and am always happy to share. Just got back from a six month exploration of Western Europe, so I’ve got some pretty lovely tea that we just can’t easily find this side of the pond. Woot!

In addition to loving tea, I’m a dating columnist, nerd, and avid knitter. I read way too much, type even more, and spend my ‘free’ time exploring, playing board games, reading, hiking, hanging with friends.

Allergies: Strawberries and all grains. I’m having a mild allergic reaction to both lavender and some roses in tea, although for some reason the French seem to have figured out how to do this without making me ill. I also avoid sugar and Splenda where possible.

Burnaby, BC, Canada