I have, maybe, one serving of this left. That’s what I get when I share so much and forget to try a tea! :)

Wanted to try something woodsy and earthy today, because that’s what always seems to make me feel better. This definitely fits the bill – as with most of Whispering Pines’ blends, I get a campfire, hiking feel, with sweet notes of marshmallow and graham cracker in there. The chocolate is almost there, I have to reach for it though. Honestly, this tastes like I’d dropped my marshmallow smushed between two pieces of graham cracker, dropped it in some pine needles next to the campfire, put it back on the fire, and then ate it.

Great description!

Great description!

Love: fruity, dessert, chai, spicy, all types of tea.

Vancouver, BC, Canada