A sad sipdown, however I will most definitely order more whenever I decide I need more Herbal Infusions. :) A tiny bit overleafed just to finish off the bag, and so delicious when it is! Juicy grapefruit with just a hint of eucalyptus to help open the sinus and feel “cool”.

200 °F / 93 °C 8 min or more
Cavocorax

I’m not sure about the eucalyptus but this does sound interesting! I’ll have to remember it for my next order.

OMGsrsly

It’s so good, Cavo! It’s not really minty or anything, just cooling and refreshing.

MissB

Exactly! It’s surprising. I thought it might be Vicks-ish, however it’s more just a feeling of breathing cool air.

Comments

Cavocorax

OMGsrsly

MissB

Teaholic, with a leaning toward rooibos, green, puerh and white teas, although I’m trying some black tea again. Missing living near a tea shoppe that offers a lot of options; my only (within walking distance) choices are currently mall-bound. Still, I have a whole cupboard dedicated to tea.

Burnaby, BC, Canada