drank Maple Pecan Black Tea by Design a Tea

So very glad that I’m having more of this tonight! Holy moly, what a different steep does to this tea.

I’m getting maple, I’m getting creamy, I’m getting pecan, I’m getting sweet. It’s really fantastic – so much so that my 6-year-old took a sip, and asked if he could “have as many sips as I want”. I said no, because it is caffeinated, and made him some of Tea Desire’s Sweet Toffee (rooibos) instead. He says it’s “ahhh.. makes me feel better – tea”.

Anyway. This is delicious! Upping the rating significantly.

Yvonne

Sounds delish!

OMGsrsly

That’s so cute!

MissB

OMG I suck! I forgot to thank Dexter3657 for this, as she sent it to me in a swap a while back. Bad me!

Also, it makes me want to peruse Design a Tea more; the concept of creating my own tea blends just plain rocks.

Nxtdoor

As soon as I see “design a tea” I think Dexter. :)

Dexter

I haven’t loved all the teas I got from them, but it’s hard to blame them when you choose what’s in it. Brian is just amazing, helpful, funny – great guy to work with. If you are at all interested in playing “mad scientist” this is a fun company to do it with. (It’s also really inexpensive – bonus!!)

Cavocorax

That’s awesome Dexter – have you ordered full size blends, or just the sample?

Dexter

I’ve ordered from them twice, both times I got full sized blends (and some samples the first time). The first time I stayed pretty conservative – regular base plus two flavors -off the main design page. The second time I dug way deep into the site and choose some of the specialty bases and added all kinds of stuff. Brian is great – just because your “dream” doesn’t fit into the drop down boxes doesn’t mean you can’t get it. I wrote almost a full page of “special instructions” and I got everything I asked for – no problems at all – fun emails from Brian to clarify. Great experience.

Comments

Yvonne

Sounds delish!

OMGsrsly

That’s so cute!

MissB

Nxtdoor

As soon as I see “design a tea” I think Dexter. :)

Cavocorax

That’s awesome Dexter – have you ordered full size blends, or just the sample?

Burnaby, BC, Canada