drank Sichuan Caravan by Verdant Tea

Hm. My first order from Verdant, and what do I choose to drink? This one, of course. The pu-erh! :)

It’s less.. than what I was expecting however. Did I brew it wrong? I mean, it’s nice and quite fragrant. The base is lovely, I can definitely taste licorice and faint ginger. Still, there’s less kapow here than what I was hoping for. I used 1.5 tsp for 12 ounces. Do I need to overleaf?

OMGsrsly

Sil has mentioned it’s not as spicy and wow as the last batch. The last batch she sent me a tsp of, and it’s… amazing. I have a tiny bit left if you’d like to compare!

MissB

If you’re willing to spare, I’d love to compare!

keychange

You’re a poet and you didn’t even know it!! :)

Kamyria

LOL MissB… I love this one but that’s because I can’t tolerate too much ginger.. for me it’s just right.

OMGsrsly

Ok, it’s on the shelf and I’m marking it in my spreadsheet! :)

CelebriTEA

I think I used 2 tsp…I love it, but I have to admit that I like ginger in tea in smaller amounts… I like this even as it cools…it has a slightly mineral taste to me :-)

CelebriTEA

Ok…I need to take back the “slightly mineral” comment…lol…ya’ll are gonna laugh…
I needed to clean out my electric hot water pot…lol…I am a BlondTard…lol…
I love this tea ;-)

Comments

OMGsrsly

MissB

If you’re willing to spare, I’d love to compare!

keychange

You’re a poet and you didn’t even know it!! :)

Kamyria

OMGsrsly

Ok, it’s on the shelf and I’m marking it in my spreadsheet! :)

CelebriTEA

I needed to clean out my electric hot water pot…lol…I am a BlondTard…lol…
I love this tea ;-)