At first, drinking this tea surprised me. I was all, “what is THAT?” with the first few sips, and put it down because it seemed so darn odd to me. I’m thinking it was the sage, but really, I’m just guessing.

Now that it’s right cooled, it’s an amazingly delicious cup – little to compare to those first few hot sips. Sweet and savory, herbal licorice and berryish, I quite like this, and can see myself drinking it often.

Bonnie

Another tea staple worth playing with. I prefer a bit of honey in this one and sometimes I put in a pinch of laoshan black.

Comments

Bonnie

I own an obscene amount of tea, and am always happy to share. Just got back from a six month exploration of Western Europe, so I’ve got some pretty lovely tea that we just can’t easily find this side of the pond. Woot!

In addition to loving tea, I’m a dating columnist, nerd, and avid knitter. I read way too much, type even more, and spend my ‘free’ time exploring, playing board games, reading, hiking, hanging with friends.

Allergies: Strawberries and all grains. I’m having a mild allergic reaction to both lavender and some roses in tea, although for some reason the French seem to have figured out how to do this without making me ill. I also avoid sugar and Splenda where possible.

Burnaby, BC, Canada