At first, drinking this tea surprised me. I was all, “what is THAT?” with the first few sips, and put it down because it seemed so darn odd to me. I’m thinking it was the sage, but really, I’m just guessing.

Now that it’s right cooled, it’s an amazingly delicious cup – little to compare to those first few hot sips. Sweet and savory, herbal licorice and berryish, I quite like this, and can see myself drinking it often.

Bonnie

Another tea staple worth playing with. I prefer a bit of honey in this one and sometimes I put in a pinch of laoshan black.

Comments

Bonnie

Burnaby, BC, Canada