drank Eggnog Matcha by Red Leaf Tea

Got a tiny sample pouch of this – can I just say that I LOVE the sample sizes? They’re more than enough for me to try, especially when I’m having mini cups.

Opening the bag is like smelling sweet eggnog right off the bat. Oh, yay! Made it with 1/4 tsp matcha, 1/4 cup whipping cream, and a grain or two of sweetener. Hm. Definitely got the eggnog in here – it’s delicious and bang on – however it’s… too much of something. Maybe somewhat chemical-tasting? Added cream to the 1/3 cup mark, and that’s PERFECT. Tastes identical to eggnog in every way possible. Perfect marks, because it’s perfect.

Iced
Veronica

This was the first flavored matcha I tried, and I loved it. I’m going to try a few more samples of other flavors before placing an order. Yay samples!

Suziqzer

Hmm…got me thinking. If you are adding it to whipping cream, can you whip it up like for a dessert topping ? Might be fun to try.

MissB

Great idea! I do really enjoy cooking with matcha, or making ice cream out of it too.

Comments

Veronica

Suziqzer