Hm. It smells delicious (and strongly! this one is quarantined from the rest of my tea), and smells lovely brewed up as well. I do get brownie quite distinctively out of this. Cakey and gooey brownie. I’m missing the cinnamon until well after the sip, and then suddenly, I taste it.

It’s a bit off from what I was expecting, yet still a lovely cuppa.

Yvonne

Definitely one for my shopping list! Sounds amazing.

JustJames

sounds lovely… i don’t envy the cinnamon so much though. i’m picky about chocolate and cinnamon together.

Suziqzer

Yummy :)

Comments

Yvonne

Definitely one for my shopping list! Sounds amazing.

JustJames