Hm. It smells delicious (and strongly! this one is quarantined from the rest of my tea), and smells lovely brewed up as well. I do get brownie quite distinctively out of this. Cakey and gooey brownie. I’m missing the cinnamon until well after the sip, and then suddenly, I taste it.

It’s a bit off from what I was expecting, yet still a lovely cuppa.

Yvonne

Definitely one for my shopping list! Sounds amazing.

JustJames

sounds lovely… i don’t envy the cinnamon so much though. i’m picky about chocolate and cinnamon together.

Suziqzer

Yummy :)

Comments

Yvonne

Definitely one for my shopping list! Sounds amazing.

JustJames

Suziqzer

Yummy :)

I own an obscene amount of tea, and am always happy to share. Just got back from a six month exploration of Western Europe, so I’ve got some pretty lovely tea that we just can’t easily find this side of the pond. Woot!

In addition to loving tea, I’m a dating columnist, nerd, and avid knitter. I read way too much, type even more, and spend my ‘free’ time exploring, playing board games, reading, hiking, hanging with friends.

Allergies: Strawberries and all grains. I’m having a mild allergic reaction to both lavender and some roses in tea, although for some reason the French seem to have figured out how to do this without making me ill. I also avoid sugar and Splenda where possible.

Burnaby, BC, Canada