Interesting how I rated this so highly when I rarely reach for it, and have actually avoided it on a few occasions. I find it tastes too much like rooibos to me, or at least that’s my memory of it, so I avoid it. I do like it – it’s very good at mimicking what I remember as apple stolen. I just… am learning that I like apple teas less and less, and this is okay, however far from amazing.

Yvonne

The name sounds so much more promising :(

Suziqzer

How does this compare to Bluebird Tea’s apple strudel?

MissB

I wasn’t a fan of either one; I think I gave you the last of the Bluebird.

Suziqzer

Yes you did …. It was one of the ones in your stash sale I wanted to try & I enjoy it, right now anyway. Using it sparingly.. :)

Comments

Yvonne

The name sounds so much more promising :(

Suziqzer

How does this compare to Bluebird Tea’s apple strudel?

MissB

I wasn’t a fan of either one; I think I gave you the last of the Bluebird.

Suziqzer

I own an obscene amount of tea, and am always happy to share. Just got back from a six month exploration of Western Europe, so I’ve got some pretty lovely tea that we just can’t easily find this side of the pond. Woot!

In addition to loving tea, I’m a dating columnist, nerd, and avid knitter. I read way too much, type even more, and spend my ‘free’ time exploring, playing board games, reading, hiking, hanging with friends.

Allergies: Strawberries and all grains. I’m having a mild allergic reaction to both lavender and some roses in tea, although for some reason the French seem to have figured out how to do this without making me ill. I also avoid sugar and Splenda where possible.

Burnaby, BC, Canada