Interesting how I rated this so highly when I rarely reach for it, and have actually avoided it on a few occasions. I find it tastes too much like rooibos to me, or at least that’s my memory of it, so I avoid it. I do like it – it’s very good at mimicking what I remember as apple stolen. I just… am learning that I like apple teas less and less, and this is okay, however far from amazing.

Yvonne

The name sounds so much more promising :(

Suziqzer

How does this compare to Bluebird Tea’s apple strudel?

MissB

I wasn’t a fan of either one; I think I gave you the last of the Bluebird.

Suziqzer

Yes you did …. It was one of the ones in your stash sale I wanted to try & I enjoy it, right now anyway. Using it sparingly.. :)

Comments

Yvonne

The name sounds so much more promising :(

Suziqzer

How does this compare to Bluebird Tea’s apple strudel?

MissB

I wasn’t a fan of either one; I think I gave you the last of the Bluebird.

Burnaby, BC, Canada