Woot! Came home to this awesome new interface. I want to play… :)

Thanks to Sil for sharing this with me, I’m really glad you were able to part with a bit of matcha for me to try.

I smelled just the normal matcha smell opening up this bag as well as during mixing. It’s Distinctive-level flavoring, so I guess it could go either way. I do eat a LOT of macadamia nuts, so I was really looking for that flavor. What I got however was a strong buttery taste, followed by a nondescript nut flavor. That was it. Boo. I did play with it a bit (matcha and liquid) and this was the volume of water and amount of matcha that it tasted the best at, for me. Still yummy and delicious, however I wanted macadamia nut praline, darn it! :)

Flavors: Butter, Nuts

Iced 0 tsp 3 OZ / 78 ML
MissB

Oh my. 0.25 tsp defaults to 0? Interesting. Good to know.

MissB

Oh wait, it’s all rounded up. Erp. this is a problem when using weird measurements. This was 1/4 tsp in 1/3 a cup of whipping cream – which SHOULD be 0.25 tsp in 2.67 oz.

whipping cream? really?

MissB

Yea, it sounds silly, however I’m currently on an eating regimen that requires me to eat 85% or more of my diet as fat (yes, this is totally legit, and yes, this is for medical purposes – it’s going beautifully!) Whipping cream is great in this case, although it still feels ridiculously indulgent.

Starfevre

Weird! Well, I hope your diet does what it’s supposed to! I can’t even drink 2% milk because it feels too thick.

MissB

It’s already cleared up 80% of the medical crud within a week, and to boot I’ve gone down one size in clothing. Added (surprising) perk!

weird.. this isn’t showing up in my dashboard…

i see..somehow you become unfollowed miss B….grrrrrr

MissB

Oh, boo. I have to go look at your tasting notes for this one.

Comments

MissB

Oh my. 0.25 tsp defaults to 0? Interesting. Good to know.

whipping cream? really?

MissB

weird.. this isn’t showing up in my dashboard…

i see..somehow you become unfollowed miss B….grrrrrr

MissB

Oh, boo. I have to go look at your tasting notes for this one.

Burnaby, BC, Canada