drank Dark Chocolate by Assam Tea Company

Very creamy, dark chocolate, right off the bat. Honestly, I’m a bit surprised by this tea – most of the chocolate teas I’ve had have been… okay. This is simple, yet delicious. The first thing I may actually re-order from Assam!

Flavors: Chocolate, Cream

Sounds delicious!

Sounds delicious!

I own an obscene amount of tea, and am always happy to share. Just got back from a six month exploration of Western Europe, so I’ve got some pretty lovely tea that we just can’t easily find this side of the pond. Woot!

In addition to loving tea, I’m a dating columnist, nerd, and avid knitter. I read way too much, type even more, and spend my ‘free’ time exploring, playing board games, reading, hiking, hanging with friends.

Allergies: Strawberries and all grains. I’m having a mild allergic reaction to both lavender and some roses in tea, although for some reason the French seem to have figured out how to do this without making me ill. I also avoid sugar and Splenda where possible.

Burnaby, BC, Canada