drank Yunnan Cooked Pu-erh by DuvalTea

I love how the samples were just one-cup increments, and that it’s assumed I’ll re-steep repeatedly. I’ve yet to, and will update this if I do.

I love pu-erh, and this is the first I’ve tried that tastes mildly fishy (in a surprisingly good way), as well as with a touch of minerals and earthiness. It’s complex, has depth to it, and yet there’s an element of sweetness to boot that’s surprising me as well. I could see myself nursing this bag repeatedly all day, and I may just do that.

Flavors: Earth, Honey, Mineral