How have I avoided this one so long?! This is a beautiful, multifaceted, inspiring tea. I’m looking forward to the re-steeps!

The first sips were most definitely dark chocolate, then a bit of malt and sugarcane. Sugarcane? That’s a first for me. Like of all of Brenden’s creations, I also get something very campfire/outdoorsy in this, almost oaky, or smokey, or both. Fruit? Something light and sweet in there too in the background, although it’s a new flavor for me so I struggle to place it. All in all, this is exquisite. Too bad it took me opening the bag to share with others for me to try it!

Flavors: Chocolate, Malt

yyz

That’s OK maybe it’s happening at a time when you can best appreciate it.

Whispering Pines Tea Company

This is only of the teas I’ve put the most work into, I’m so glad you appreciate it :)

Comments

yyz

That’s OK maybe it’s happening at a time when you can best appreciate it.

Whispering Pines Tea Company