drank Wedding Impérial by Mariage Frères

This is delicious cup of mostly creamy caramel, with a tiny hint of chocolate at the end. It’s really quite lovely both hot and cold, although I do prefer it warm-ish.

I think (?) I bought this from Starfevre in her tea sale, and I feel badly that I bought it at a time when I’d yet to think of marking each sample with the handle of the person who sent it to me. :$ Silly MissB. So, to whomever sold this to me at a greatly discounted price because it was in a different tea’s bad – thank you!

Flavors: Caramel, Cocoa, Cream

Tuscanteal

I adore this tea as well… so delicious!

MissB

Where do you get yours, Tuscanteal?

Nope! Not from me.

Starfevre

I haven’t had a tea sale.

When The Urban Tea Merchant carried MF, that’s where I got it… now I am SOL

Dustin

Dean and Deluca has it. Not sure if it is a good price or if they ship to Canada.

Comments

Tuscanteal

I adore this tea as well… so delicious!

MissB

Where do you get yours, Tuscanteal?

Nope! Not from me.

Starfevre

I haven’t had a tea sale.

When The Urban Tea Merchant carried MF, that’s where I got it… now I am SOL

Dustin

Love: fruity, dessert, chai, spicy, all types of tea.

Vancouver, BC, Canada