drank Cloud Nine by Clipper

Apple, hibiscus, pineapple, something oddly bitter (melon?), more apple. I think this would be really fun cold-brewed and given to the kids; kids that love apples! An interesting tea, however I think I steeped it a bit too long, or perhaps used too much (two teabags for 12oz).

Thanks to KittyLovesTea for sharing this with me! Something I probably wouldn’t have found on my own, which is always one of my favorite things – to discover things within someone else’s wheelhouse.

I own an obscene amount of tea, and am always happy to share. Just got back from a six month exploration of Western Europe, so I’ve got some pretty lovely tea that we just can’t easily find this side of the pond. Woot!

In addition to loving tea, I’m a dating columnist, nerd, and avid knitter. I read way too much, type even more, and spend my ‘free’ time exploring, playing board games, reading, hiking, hanging with friends.

Allergies: Strawberries and all grains. I’m having a mild allergic reaction to both lavender and some roses in tea, although for some reason the French seem to have figured out how to do this without making me ill. I also avoid sugar and Splenda where possible.

Burnaby, BC, Canada