drank Cloud Nine by Clipper

Apple, hibiscus, pineapple, something oddly bitter (melon?), more apple. I think this would be really fun cold-brewed and given to the kids; kids that love apples! An interesting tea, however I think I steeped it a bit too long, or perhaps used too much (two teabags for 12oz).

Thanks to KittyLovesTea for sharing this with me! Something I probably wouldn’t have found on my own, which is always one of my favorite things – to discover things within someone else’s wheelhouse.

Love: fruity, dessert, chai, spicy, all types of tea.

Vancouver, BC, Canada