drank Irish Cream Matcha by Red Leaf Tea

Note to self: try this with a black base, and robust flavoring. Right now, at delicate flavoring and the green base, I’m just missing out on anything Irish Cream-ish. It’s still yummy and creamy, however I want some of the ole Irish in me. ;)

In unrelated news, my son got another notice home saying there’s a lice infestation at his school. Sigh. For whatever reason, the four times this has happened in the past two years, I’m the only one that gets it. For those (like me) trying to avoid the harshest of chemicals in those lice treatments – use Listerine. Dump half a bottle over your head (I use a lot, because I have very long, thick hair), leave it in for an hour, and then wash your hair normally. It works like a charm, although frankly I do feel slightly ill after — I’m told because the alcohol in the Listerine gets absorbed by your skin. Also, this is a much cheaper option… $2 vs $37.

Now on to our regularly scheduled programming…

Heaping 1.4 tsp in 1/4 cup of heavy cream.

Flavors: Cream

Iced 0 tsp 2 OZ / 59 ML
OMGsrsly

Good luck!

Comments

OMGsrsly

Good luck!