drank Pu-erh Vanilla Mint by Zen Tea

Gosh I love this tea, and keep on forgetting that I have it. Lots of notes here: cocoa, vanilla, coolness of mint (minus the actual flavor of mint, if that makes any sense), a touch of something creamy in the mouthfeel. I feel decadent every time I have it, and I should really have it a lot more.

Flavors: Cocoa, Vanilla

Suziqzer

Yes.. your description makes sense. I too enjoy that cool refreshing thing about mint. Sounds like an enjoyable cup.

Comments

Suziqzer

Burnaby, BC, Canada