Ooh, it’s been a while since I’ve grabbed a maté. I got a lot of heat/spice out of this initially (love!) which mellowed out with a touch of sweetener. I also get something buttery sweet like licorice (zero in here), and then some coolness from the mint. Biggest note is the maté, although it’s subdued to me. Quite enjoying this cup.

EDIT: Super annoying that, in my attempts to help Steepster flesh out their new database details, I can’t.. who puts in only partial flavors, or partial ingredients? Nuh-uh. Please Steepster, give us the ability to add these things, because the options right now are so incredibly limited. I’ve emailed at least hundreds of additions now, and just want to get cracking to get these pages looking right. Use us, the free laborers that you have! We want to help. Truly.

__Morgana__

I second that emotion. I’ve sent a lot of flavor suggestions, too.

Suziqzer

Yes.. I agree very limited yet on flavor descriptions. The one I find most humorous is that it suggest “fruity” yet you can’t use it!

__Morgana__

LOL. I noticed that, too.

Starfevre

It should be like the ingredients and you can add things as you go.

MissB

You can’t add the ingredients anymore either – you have to email to get them added too.

Starfevre

Really? That’s incredibly stupid.

Comments

__Morgana__

I second that emotion. I’ve sent a lot of flavor suggestions, too.

Suziqzer

__Morgana__

LOL. I noticed that, too.

Starfevre

It should be like the ingredients and you can add things as you go.

MissB

Starfevre

Really? That’s incredibly stupid.

Love: fruity, dessert, chai, spicy, all types of tea.

Vancouver, BC, Canada