drank Maple Bacon by Man Teas

Hot, I got little out of this. As it cools, I’m getting… an odd flavor, however I would identify it as bacon (maybe?) with some maple flavored pancake syrup. There’s a nice smoky element to it, which adds to the ‘bacon’ side of things, and I do quite enjoy the flavoring – this from a gal who eats a lot of bacon, however maple syrup is off the table. Would I reach for it? Maybe, if I’m craving this particular mélange of tastes, and if I can perhaps label it differently in my head.

In related news: I just discovered my cups, which I thought were 8 oz, are actually 12 oz. I almost feel like I should remove all prior ratings with these cups, because all were severely underleafed. Darn it! Why did I fail to measure them when I got them?

OMGsrsly

I like to measure all my cups, because it’s never 16 oz or 8 oz at the very top. Which reminds me, I have a few I haven’t measured yet.

Dexter

(This is really good with just a splash of bourbon in it….just saying..)

Roswell Strange

I had a similar discovery a few months ago.

MissB

The cup size has made all the difference – I’m measuring everything now. Holy moly. Bourbon? Oh my… I may have to try that.

Comments

OMGsrsly

Dexter

(This is really good with just a splash of bourbon in it….just saying..)

Roswell Strange

I had a similar discovery a few months ago.

MissB

Love: fruity, dessert, chai, spicy, all types of tea.

London, England