drank Mocha Matcha by Red Leaf Tea

Like others have mentioned, this reminds me of one of those Starbucks Chocolate Chip Mocha something-or-others… I’ve only ever ordered one once, although I used to drink their mochas daily. It’s decadent chocolate with the mocha coming in at the very end, and got better as I sipped it.

Heaping 1/4 tsp in 1/4 cup of heavy cream, with a touch of sweetener.

Flavors: Chocolate

Iced 0 tsp 2 OZ / 59 ML
VariaTEA

Yay! I was starting to think I just made up that connection in my head and then people would try it and be like “she has no clue what a chocolate chip frappacino tastes like…” So, I am glad your impressions aligned with mine.

Comments

VariaTEA

I own an obscene amount of tea, and am always happy to share. Just got back from a six month exploration of Western Europe, so I’ve got some pretty lovely tea that we just can’t easily find this side of the pond. Woot!

In addition to loving tea, I’m a dating columnist, nerd, and avid knitter. I read way too much, type even more, and spend my ‘free’ time exploring, playing board games, reading, hiking, hanging with friends.

Allergies: Strawberries and all grains. I’m having a mild allergic reaction to both lavender and some roses in tea, although for some reason the French seem to have figured out how to do this without making me ill. I also avoid sugar and Splenda where possible.

Burnaby, BC, Canada