drank Mocha Matcha by Red Leaf Tea

Like others have mentioned, this reminds me of one of those Starbucks Chocolate Chip Mocha something-or-others… I’ve only ever ordered one once, although I used to drink their mochas daily. It’s decadent chocolate with the mocha coming in at the very end, and got better as I sipped it.

Heaping 1/4 tsp in 1/4 cup of heavy cream, with a touch of sweetener.

Flavors: Chocolate

Iced 0 tsp 2 OZ / 59 ML
VariaTEA

Yay! I was starting to think I just made up that connection in my head and then people would try it and be like “she has no clue what a chocolate chip frappacino tastes like…” So, I am glad your impressions aligned with mine.

Comments

VariaTEA

Love: fruity, dessert, chai, spicy, all types of tea.

Vancouver, BC, Canada