So… I like this less with a longer steep. :( Gets a bit weird tasting, almost chemical-like, and less the blueberry caramel amazingness that I normally crave. Totally user error this time around!

Flavors: Berries, Caramel

I try to stick as close to 2 minutes for most of the Adagio teas

VariaTEA

There is something about their bases that just does not work when steeped a while.

Kaylee

Today’s word of the day is tardis: http://wordsmith.org/words/today.html

MissB

Agreed with Adagio – especially this one, with the white tea in it. Kaylee – that’s hilarious!

Sami Kelsh

Indeed – if it’s got white in it, I tend to go with 2-3 minutes at 180 degrees. Unless I forget and leave it for like 6 minutes and try to enjoy it anyway.

Comments

VariaTEA

I try to stick as close to 2 minutes for most of the Adagio teas