drank Tangerine Blossom by Shang Tea

This is a white?! Two teas in two days that have shocked me in the same way. White that looks like a black, tastes like a black, and is even named a black (Tangerine Blossom Red Tea – red tea is what we consider to be black here). This is a thick, malty and slightly sweet tea with subtle floral notes – again so surprising considering the one minute steep time! I’d love to grab more of this to try it properly… if I love it this much severely underleafed, what will I think of it done right?

Thanks (I think?) to TeaTiff for sharing this in the 12 Days of Christmas Swap!

2 tsp in 16oz. – which according to the instructions is severely underleafed… I should have used 1/2-2 TB per 8 oz.

Flavors: Fruit Tree Flowers, Malt

Dinosara

I think it’s a white cultivar processed as a black tea… It’s pretty cool!

MissB

Oh… that makes sense now. I really enjoyed the cup, even more so earlier today after I’d forgotten about it and left it on the counter to cool.

Comments

Dinosara

I think it’s a white cultivar processed as a black tea… It’s pretty cool!

MissB

Love: fruity, dessert, chai, spicy, all types of tea.

London, England