drank Turmeric Snap (organic) by DAVIDsTEA

Ah! I’m almost out of this. One more cup and it’s gone…. forever. Because DAVIDs stopped making it sometime last year. For whatever reason, this is by far my favorite in my turmeric teas, so I’m going to have to find a replacement or start making my own.

Suziqzer

I don’t know how you ever knowingly drink the last cup of a favorite.. I think it would be so hard.

MissB

This is an easy one – I’ve been able to buy/swap some from others a few times now. Plus, I could (relatively easily) make it myself and tinker until I get it right. Something like a tea from Verdant or Mandala though? That would be tricky to replace.

Comments

Suziqzer

MissB