Fourth steep: The chai flavors are back, however there’s something granular in the mix now that I’m really finding icky. It’s tickling the back of my throat and saying, “Dump this, even though it’s delicious”. I think I like the chai flavor this time around the best – cardamom, cinnamon, honey, still the base tea peaking through – it’s just this darn granularity that’s ruining it for me. Perhaps the tea bag? This has been three days of keeping it off to the side to re-steep over and over.

1.5 tsp in 12oz.

Flavors: Cinnamon, Honey, Nutmeg

CelebriTEA

I had a little bit of that as well,but it was just at the end of the cup,
And I really liked the tea…so,it was worth it.

Comments

CelebriTEA

I had a little bit of that as well,but it was just at the end of the cup,
And I really liked the tea…so,it was worth it.

Burnaby, BC, Canada