Fourth steep: The chai flavors are back, however there’s something granular in the mix now that I’m really finding icky. It’s tickling the back of my throat and saying, “Dump this, even though it’s delicious”. I think I like the chai flavor this time around the best – cardamom, cinnamon, honey, still the base tea peaking through – it’s just this darn granularity that’s ruining it for me. Perhaps the tea bag? This has been three days of keeping it off to the side to re-steep over and over.

1.5 tsp in 12oz.

Flavors: Cinnamon, Honey, Nutmeg

CelebriTEA

I had a little bit of that as well,but it was just at the end of the cup,
And I really liked the tea…so,it was worth it.

Comments

CelebriTEA

I had a little bit of that as well,but it was just at the end of the cup,
And I really liked the tea…so,it was worth it.

I own an obscene amount of tea, and am always happy to share. Just got back from a six month exploration of Western Europe, so I’ve got some pretty lovely tea that we just can’t easily find this side of the pond. Woot!

In addition to loving tea, I’m a dating columnist, nerd, and avid knitter. I read way too much, type even more, and spend my ‘free’ time exploring, playing board games, reading, hiking, hanging with friends.

Allergies: Strawberries and all grains. I’m having a mild allergic reaction to both lavender and some roses in tea, although for some reason the French seem to have figured out how to do this without making me ill. I also avoid sugar and Splenda where possible.

Burnaby, BC, Canada