drank Cherry Cordial by Culinary Teas

Oh my. Cherry chocolate tea? I’m in. Sadly, I let this cool before trying it, so I only know what it’s like now – cold. I definitely get cherry (on the cordial side of things, as opposed to medicinal), and I do taste a touch of chocolate… it’s a vague chocolate cherry candy, the ones with a cherry liquid filling and a cherry inside, with the hard chocolate coating? Yep, very similar taste, just much lighter than I’d like… I want MORE flavor, darn it! :)

Thanks to Dexter3657 for this generous sample!

1.5 tsp in 12oz.