drank Cherry Cordial by Culinary Teas

Oh my. Cherry chocolate tea? I’m in. Sadly, I let this cool before trying it, so I only know what it’s like now – cold. I definitely get cherry (on the cordial side of things, as opposed to medicinal), and I do taste a touch of chocolate… it’s a vague chocolate cherry candy, the ones with a cherry liquid filling and a cherry inside, with the hard chocolate coating? Yep, very similar taste, just much lighter than I’d like… I want MORE flavor, darn it! :)

Thanks to Dexter3657 for this generous sample!

1.5 tsp in 12oz.

Flavors: Chocolate

I own an obscene amount of tea, and am always happy to share. Just got back from a six month exploration of Western Europe, so I’ve got some pretty lovely tea that we just can’t easily find this side of the pond. Woot!

In addition to loving tea, I’m a dating columnist, nerd, and avid knitter. I read way too much, type even more, and spend my ‘free’ time exploring, playing board games, reading, hiking, hanging with friends.

Allergies: Strawberries and all grains. I’m having a mild allergic reaction to both lavender and some roses in tea, although for some reason the French seem to have figured out how to do this without making me ill. I also avoid sugar and Splenda where possible.

Burnaby, BC, Canada