drank Indian Nimbu by Harney & Sons

Caramel lemon Darjeeling? Sure, sounds yummy, I’ll try it. Definitely has the caramel element in full swing, and I do love the lemony twist to it – although I wish there was a bit more. I made a tiny cup of this (3/4 cup with 3/4 tsp of tea), and now I’m contemplating having a huge mug, it’s that yummy!

Flavors: Caramel, Lemon Zest

Nicole/Tea-Historic

We had a pot of this at work today. Delicious!

Comments

Nicole/Tea-Historic

We had a pot of this at work today. Delicious!

Love: fruity, dessert, chai, spicy, all types of tea.

London, England