drank Indian Nimbu by Harney & Sons

Caramel lemon Darjeeling? Sure, sounds yummy, I’ll try it. Definitely has the caramel element in full swing, and I do love the lemony twist to it – although I wish there was a bit more. I made a tiny cup of this (3/4 cup with 3/4 tsp of tea), and now I’m contemplating having a huge mug, it’s that yummy!

Flavors: Caramel, Lemon Zest

Nicole

We had a pot of this at work today. Delicious!

Comments

Nicole

We had a pot of this at work today. Delicious!

I own an obscene amount of tea, and am always happy to share. Just got back from a six month exploration of Western Europe, so I’ve got some pretty lovely tea that we just can’t easily find this side of the pond. Woot!

In addition to loving tea, I’m a dating columnist, nerd, and avid knitter. I read way too much, type even more, and spend my ‘free’ time exploring, playing board games, reading, hiking, hanging with friends.

Allergies: Strawberries and all grains. I’m having a mild allergic reaction to both lavender and some roses in tea, although for some reason the French seem to have figured out how to do this without making me ill. I also avoid sugar and Splenda where possible.

Burnaby, BC, Canada