drank Chai by Harney & Sons

For the life of me I cannot tell if this is the tea I’m drinking or not – although I did make myself a cup earlier. My guess is that what I dumped just now is Indian Spice – a nice chai-like tea, however it was getting grainy and astringent as it cooled, so I just let it go to the Gods of the Copper Pipes. Whatever it is I’m drinking now is honeyed and sweet… methinks I need to keep better track of what I’m sipping.

I own an obscene amount of tea, and am always happy to share. Just got back from a six month exploration of Western Europe, so I’ve got some pretty lovely tea that we just can’t easily find this side of the pond. Woot!

In addition to loving tea, I’m a dating columnist, nerd, and avid knitter. I read way too much, type even more, and spend my ‘free’ time exploring, playing board games, reading, hiking, hanging with friends.

Allergies: Strawberries and all grains. I’m having a mild allergic reaction to both lavender and some roses in tea, although for some reason the French seem to have figured out how to do this without making me ill. I also avoid sugar and Splenda where possible.

Burnaby, BC, Canada