drank Kapha Ayurvedic by DAVIDsTEA

When I think of terrifying in the future, I will think of this epic shootout scene in True Detective. The buildup was fantastic, and I thought – like most shows of this nature – it would be a major scene… and yet nothing ever prepared me for this. The sheer terror, the way it was filmed in one long sequence… even with the distasteful nature of it all, my breath is still taken away. I’d have loved to have been a fly on the wall as that scene was written (little comprehensible dialogue to boot), and then, in turn, to have watched it being filmed. Amazing.

This tea? Yes, it’s smooth… kind of like the cinematography I just had my mind blown by. Thank you Janelle for sharing this with me!

Kamyria

Pretty neat new series, isn’t it? I love True Detective

Comments

Kamyria

Pretty neat new series, isn’t it? I love True Detective

I own an obscene amount of tea, and am always happy to share. Just got back from a six month exploration of Western Europe, so I’ve got some pretty lovely tea that we just can’t easily find this side of the pond. Woot!

In addition to loving tea, I’m a dating columnist, nerd, and avid knitter. I read way too much, type even more, and spend my ‘free’ time exploring, playing board games, reading, hiking, hanging with friends.

Allergies: Strawberries and all grains. I’m having a mild allergic reaction to both lavender and some roses in tea, although for some reason the French seem to have figured out how to do this without making me ill. I also avoid sugar and Splenda where possible.

Burnaby, BC, Canada