drank Black and White Tea by sTEAp Shoppe

Ah, Black and White. I’ve avoided you for a bit, because I enjoyed you so much the first time, and knew that I had to wait to make any more orders for a bit now. I have WAY too much tea still, even though I’m (finally) under 400 in my cupboard.

Definitely is a different experience than last time. First few sips were milky, vanilla chocolate, however now I’m getting more bitter white tea than anything. So, so very sad. :(

Thank you again OMGsrsly for sharing this with me! :) You rock.

1.5 tsp in 12 oz.

VariaTEA

YAY! Congrats on getting under 400!!

Cavocorax

Woohoo – just keep selling them, and my cupboard shall expand while yours shrinks. :P
(But congrats! That’s a great milestone!)

MissB

Ha! Yes, I managed to reduce my cupboard by 63 teas yesterday. Phew! This also managed to be my 700th tasting note. Funny. :)

OMGsrsly

Holy wow! 63!

MissB

Well, most were either long gone that I’d forgotten to remove, sold to others and shipped off, and just two or three sipdowns. It sounds more impressive than it is!

Comments

VariaTEA

YAY! Congrats on getting under 400!!

Cavocorax

(But congrats! That’s a great milestone!)

OMGsrsly

Holy wow! 63!

MissB

I own an obscene amount of tea, and am always happy to share. Just got back from a six month exploration of Western Europe, so I’ve got some pretty lovely tea that we just can’t easily find this side of the pond. Woot!

In addition to loving tea, I’m a dating columnist, nerd, and avid knitter. I read way too much, type even more, and spend my ‘free’ time exploring, playing board games, reading, hiking, hanging with friends.

Allergies: Strawberries and all grains. I’m having a mild allergic reaction to both lavender and some roses in tea, although for some reason the French seem to have figured out how to do this without making me ill. I also avoid sugar and Splenda where possible.

Burnaby, BC, Canada