drank Imperial Label by Kusmi Tea

Seabuckthorn? Okay, this is a new one for me, and Kusmi is still new-to-me as well. Always fun to try new things!

I steeped this gently after reading some comments that this is a bit finicky. Well, I think I hit the sweet spot, as this is quite yummy. Licorice with a hint of black tartness at the end, something fruity-sweet, a bit of creaminess, and a really weird flavor that I can only put towards seabuckthorn berries… maybe. It’s nice. Will I reach for it? I doubt it. It’s still unusual enough to keep on hand and finish up the tiny, cute tin that Ysurella sent me. Thank you so much!

Angrboda

I think this might also have been me… :) I’m glad you enjoyed it though.

Ysaurella

this one is not from me :)

OMGsrsly

I love seabuckthorn, but I keep passing this tea up at SOKO due to the licorice.

MissB

Darn it! Yes, it was from Angrboda, not Ysurella. I’m horrible for this, and need to start marking everything that comes with. I’m so sorry ladies. :(

OMG – I think I sent a small amount to you yesterday to try out, thinking you’d like seabuckthorn. Forgot about the licorice!

OMGsrsly

Oh, you did too. Well, I’ll try it! :) I might be surprised one of these days.

Comments

Angrboda

I think this might also have been me… :) I’m glad you enjoyed it though.

Ysaurella

this one is not from me :)

MissB

OMGsrsly

Oh, you did too. Well, I’ll try it! :) I might be surprised one of these days.

Love: fruity, dessert, chai, spicy, all types of tea.

Vancouver, BC, Canada