drank Chocolate Chai by Chico Chai

Thankfully, there’s more than a cup or two in this tiny little tin (looks are deceiving!) and so I enjoyed another hefty cuppa earlier today. What can I say? It’s a cacao chai, and it’s absolutely divine.

LiberTEAS

Yay! I’m so glad to see other people enjoying Chico Chai!

MissB

Yikes! I forgot to thank *JustJames& for this… if it weren’t for him, I’d probably still be unaware of just how amazing they are.

Suziqzer

You’ve been into the chocolate chai’s lately :)

Comments

LiberTEAS

Yay! I’m so glad to see other people enjoying Chico Chai!

MissB

Suziqzer

You’ve been into the chocolate chai’s lately :)

Burnaby, BC, Canada