I love the randomizer; this is the tea it spit out on the first try today, and I gladly went to search for it. Definitely chocolate truffle -like, however again, I’m missing anything spicy or chili with this brew. In fact, it tastes remarkably like DAVIDs Chocolate Chili Chai (which happens to be sitting on the other side of my workspace), however I get more cream than anything out of this one, with faint chocolate and vanilla notes.

Flavors: Chocolate, Cream

Love: fruity, dessert, chai, spicy, all types of tea.

Vancouver, BC, Canada