83
drank African Chai by Justea
1157 tasting notes

I bought a few gift packages of this a while back, and while going through my tea, realized I wanted to try it instead of giving it all away. It’s a clove-based chai with lots of floral notes (and a ton of flowers in the brew). I’m much happier when it’s less floral and more chai/clove tasting, which is most of the time as it cools. Very creamy too, even without cream added – quite a tasty chai.

Flavors: Cloves, Flowers

Preparation
200 °F / 93 °C 3 min, 0 sec 2 tsp 12 OZ / 354 ML

Login or sign up to leave a comment.

Login or sign up to leave a comment.

Profile

Bio

Teaholic! Currently loving flavored blacks, greens, whites, green rooibos blends, straight blacks and greens, and have a long-standing adoration for herbals/medicinals. Dessert teas top my list along with anything cocoa-y.

I own an obscene amount of tea, and am always happy to share. Having said that, I’m traveling indefinitely (currently in Ireland) so my stash will sit and wait for me, as I send back tea to explore more when I get home again.

In addition to loving tea, I’m a dating columnist, single mom, nerd, and avid knitter. I read way too much, type even more, and spend my ‘free’ time either running, swinging kettlebells, or hanging with friends.

Allergies: Strawberries and all grains. I’m having a mild allergic reaction to both lavender and some roses in tea, and thus I’m avoiding these for now as well. I also avoid sugar and Splenda where possible.

Location

Burnaby, BC, Canada

Following These People

Moderator Tools

Mark as Spammer