drank African Chai by Justea

I bought a few gift packages of this a while back, and while going through my tea, realized I wanted to try it instead of giving it all away. It’s a clove-based chai with lots of floral notes (and a ton of flowers in the brew). I’m much happier when it’s less floral and more chai/clove tasting, which is most of the time as it cools. Very creamy too, even without cream added – quite a tasty chai.

Flavors: Cloves, Flowers

Love: fruity, dessert, chai, spicy, all types of tea.

Vancouver, BC, Canada