drank After Dark by Steam Tea House

OMGsrlsy I’m puzzled as to what I did to deserve this large package of tea from you, however I’m so thrilled at the same time! Yummy chocolaty goodness just before bed is always welcome.

Flavors: Chocolate, Cinnamon

Sami Kelsh

Aww, this is a heartwarming tale of joy.

OMGsrsly

Share as you wish! :) I need other Steam Tea House dealers on Steepster!

Comments

Sami Kelsh

Aww, this is a heartwarming tale of joy.

OMGsrsly

Share as you wish! :) I need other Steam Tea House dealers on Steepster!

Love: fruity, dessert, chai, spicy, all types of tea.

Vancouver, BC, Canada