When I first heard of the title for this tea, I thought, “No way, is that a Sherlock reference? I must have it if it is..” Of course, it is, however I’ll refrain from sharing any spoilers as to why this is so awesome. ;)

This tastes as I would expect it to, considering the character it’s modeled after: soft ginger cookies with a hint of molasses, some clove and cinnamon, a touch of black tea, and then… oh yeah!… more ginger. It’s complex and ginger-y, and while I really do love it, I may be okay with having just this sample from Cavocorax for now. Thank you again for sharing with me your precious Adagio order! (I mean that truly, kindly… it’s hard to get Adagio here in Canada for a decent price due to the ridiculous shipping costs).

Flavors: Cloves

Sami Kelsh

For reals. I love adagio, but their shipping makes me want to weep.

Comments

Sami Kelsh

For reals. I love adagio, but their shipping makes me want to weep.

Burnaby, BC, Canada