Cavocorax graciously offered me some of this in our last swap, and I immediately wanted to try it. Okay, so I’ve yet to watch anything Hannibal, it’s just those darn ingredients (chocolate? hazelnut? I’m sold!) and the specific tea blender that got me excited.

Brewed up, this is surprisingly mellow – for some reason I was expecting a kick, a twist, a…. you expected something different, why would you, of course you did… kind of tea. That’s what I think of when I think of Hannibal – although admittedly I have zero idea as to who Will is. Yes, I will fix this. :)

So, think mild chai with a light caramel/chocolate finish, and maybe the dryness of a nut in there — and you have Save Will. Tasty!

Flavors: Caramel, Chocolate, Cinnamon, Nuts

Sami Kelsh

Ooh, I don’t know the first thing about Hannibal, but that’s a good combo.

Comments

Sami Kelsh

Ooh, I don’t know the first thing about Hannibal, but that’s a good combo.

Love: fruity, dessert, chai, spicy, all types of tea.

Vancouver, BC, Canada