drank Mon Secret by Nina's Paris

Interestingly, steeping this at a higher temperature (200F) made the base come out smoky, and it’s sashaying with the fruit flavors for first taste. I liked it much more when it was all fruit, little smoke, and the rich base. I’ll make a note to steep this at a lower temperature next time, see if I still feel it worthy of the high rating.

Thanks again JustJames for sharing a huge bag of this with me!

JustJames

so glad you like it =0)

Comments

JustJames

so glad you like it =0)