Brewed this up earlier today, and it smelled identical to a black currant. Amazing! Just had a sip though, hours after making it, and there’s a bizarre white coating on the sides, with what looks like oil drops suspended in the mix. It looks… sickly, so I’m dumping it, although the one gulp I did have was delicious – this would be fantastic iced. JustJames, I really hope I remembered to send you some of this.

Thank you OMGsrsly for sharing this with me!

OMGsrsly

That is so weird! Of course, I haven’t tried the bagged ones. I never noticed this when I got it loose (ages and ages ago).

Comments

OMGsrsly

Love: fruity, dessert, chai, spicy, all types of tea.

Vancouver, BC, Canada