drank Hattiali by Tea Centre

Brewed this up much earlier today and only got to it now. I found this a bit weak, honey-like and surprisingly sweet. I may have under leafed it slightly by accident, and thus the weak bit.

Huge thanks to OMGsrsly for sharing this slice of Vancouver Island awesomeness with me!

Flavors: Honey

Suziqzer

Oooo… I wish I was within driving distance to an island!

Count me as jealous :)

Comments

Suziqzer

Oooo… I wish I was within driving distance to an island!

Count me as jealous :)

Love: fruity, dessert, chai, spicy, all types of tea.

London, England