drank Hattiali by Tea Centre

Brewed this up much earlier today and only got to it now. I found this a bit weak, honey-like and surprisingly sweet. I may have under leafed it slightly by accident, and thus the weak bit.

Huge thanks to OMGsrsly for sharing this slice of Vancouver Island awesomeness with me!

Flavors: Honey

Suziqzer

Oooo… I wish I was within driving distance to an island!

Count me as jealous :)

Comments

Suziqzer

Oooo… I wish I was within driving distance to an island!

Count me as jealous :)

I own an obscene amount of tea, and am always happy to share. Just got back from a six month exploration of Western Europe, so I’ve got some pretty lovely tea that we just can’t easily find this side of the pond. Woot!

In addition to loving tea, I’m a dating columnist, nerd, and avid knitter. I read way too much, type even more, and spend my ‘free’ time exploring, playing board games, reading, hiking, hanging with friends.

Allergies: Strawberries and all grains. I’m having a mild allergic reaction to both lavender and some roses in tea, although for some reason the French seem to have figured out how to do this without making me ill. I also avoid sugar and Splenda where possible.

Burnaby, BC, Canada