76
drank Coconut Cocoa by The Republic of Tea
1114 tasting notes

Surprisingly thick and rich, this really does taste strongly like a coconut cocoa, although more coconut than chocolate. I used two sachets for 12oz, and I think this is the perfect amount.

Flavors: Cocoa, Coconut

Preparation
200 °F / 93 °C 5 min, 0 sec 2 tsp 12 OZ / 354 ML
gmathis

Agreed: I think “double up” is the secret to RoT teas, especially the desserty ones.

MissB

Ah! Good to know. This may have been my first, or one of my first teas from The Republic of Tea.

Login or sign up to leave a comment.

Comments

gmathis

Agreed: I think “double up” is the secret to RoT teas, especially the desserty ones.

MissB

Ah! Good to know. This may have been my first, or one of my first teas from The Republic of Tea.

Login or sign up to leave a comment.

Profile

Bio

Teaholic! Currently loving flavored blacks, greens, whites and rooibos blends, straight blacks and greens, and have a long-standing adoration for herbals/medicinals. Dessert teas top my list along with anything cocoa-y (like Laoshan Black, any of Verdant’s chai’s and Whispering Pines’ Mint Chocolate Chip). Missing living near a tea shoppe that offers a lot of options; other than DAVIDs a few blocks away, I’m buying most of my stuff online. Still, I have more than two cupboards devoted to tea, and a ridiculous amount of it!

In addition to loving tea, I’m a dating columnist, single mom, nerd, and avid knitter. I read way too much, type even more, and spend my ‘free’ time either running, swinging kettlebells, or hanging with friends.

I love tea swaps, and will gladly swap anything I have that I have enough of to share.

Allergies: Strawberries and all grains. I’m having a mild allergic reaction to both lavender and some roses in tea, and thus I’m avoiding these for now as well. I also avoid sugar and Splenda where possible.

Location

Burnaby, BC, Canada

Following These People

Moderator Tools

Mark as Spammer