drank Coconut Cocoa by The Republic of Tea

Surprisingly thick and rich, this really does taste strongly like a coconut cocoa, although more coconut than chocolate. I used two sachets for 12oz, and I think this is the perfect amount.

Flavors: Cocoa, Coconut

gmathis

Agreed: I think “double up” is the secret to RoT teas, especially the desserty ones.

MissB

Ah! Good to know. This may have been my first, or one of my first teas from The Republic of Tea.

Comments

gmathis

MissB

I own an obscene amount of tea, and am always happy to share. Just got back from a six month exploration of Western Europe, so I’ve got some pretty lovely tea that we just can’t easily find this side of the pond. Woot!

In addition to loving tea, I’m a dating columnist, nerd, and avid knitter. I read way too much, type even more, and spend my ‘free’ time exploring, playing board games, reading, hiking, hanging with friends.

Allergies: Strawberries and all grains. I’m having a mild allergic reaction to both lavender and some roses in tea, although for some reason the French seem to have figured out how to do this without making me ill. I also avoid sugar and Splenda where possible.

Burnaby, BC, Canada