What, what?! This is an oolong? Well fancy that. The second oolong that I’ve had where I’ve yet to notice (up until recently, all oolongs made me violently ill within minutes).

I opened the pouch to share with someone who asked for a taste, and though I should try it myself. Very light color (I wondered if I should steep it longer), smells like pea shoots to me. Very clean and fresh. Tiny bit of dryness at the end of the sip, bright peachy/stone fruit notes, and a delicate jasmine scent and flavor. I’m really enjoying this!

Flavors: Peach, Peas

Terri HarpLady

I have to be careful with oolongs (especially the green ones) & green teas, because if I haven’t eaten recently they will make me sick.

Comments

Terri HarpLady

Love: fruity, dessert, chai, spicy, all types of tea.

London, England