What, what?! This is an oolong? Well fancy that. The second oolong that I’ve had where I’ve yet to notice (up until recently, all oolongs made me violently ill within minutes).

I opened the pouch to share with someone who asked for a taste, and though I should try it myself. Very light color (I wondered if I should steep it longer), smells like pea shoots to me. Very clean and fresh. Tiny bit of dryness at the end of the sip, bright peachy/stone fruit notes, and a delicate jasmine scent and flavor. I’m really enjoying this!

Flavors: Peach, Peas

Terri HarpLady

I have to be careful with oolongs (especially the green ones) & green teas, because if I haven’t eaten recently they will make me sick.

Comments

Terri HarpLady

I own an obscene amount of tea, and am always happy to share. Just got back from a six month exploration of Western Europe, so I’ve got some pretty lovely tea that we just can’t easily find this side of the pond. Woot!

In addition to loving tea, I’m a dating columnist, nerd, and avid knitter. I read way too much, type even more, and spend my ‘free’ time exploring, playing board games, reading, hiking, hanging with friends.

Allergies: Strawberries and all grains. I’m having a mild allergic reaction to both lavender and some roses in tea, although for some reason the French seem to have figured out how to do this without making me ill. I also avoid sugar and Splenda where possible.

Burnaby, BC, Canada