drank Liquorice Legs by T2

Late last year I sent a tea care package to a friend in Australia, and just yesterday I received a package in return from her. Imagine my surprise when I found a bunch of T2 teas in it, some of which I’ve coveted, yet haven’t been able to purchase as they only ship within Australia. So, thanks Helen! You rock.

I was expecting licorice like the Dutch licorice I had the other day, or even So Long and Thanks for All the Licorice from Butiki. Nope… this is anise, fennel and peppermint tea. and I’d imagine this would settle even the most upset of stomachs. Word of advice though: leave it unsweetened. It’s surprisingly sweet on it’s own.

Flavors: Anise

Andrea Stephens

T2 have been shipping internationally for a while now – Just so you know. No GST is charged on international orders (orders with a billing address outside Australia).

International shipping is calculated based on the total order value, as follows:

Spend $0 – $50 $15.00 freight
Spend $50 – $100 $35.00 freight
Spend $100 – $150 $40.00 freight
Spend $150 – $250 $50.00 freight
Spend $250+ FREE
T2 complies with Australian regulations; however, your country may have different requirements for importing our products. Now, we can’t be liable for any additional duties, taxes or surcharges that you may have to pay on delivery to your country. If you are unsure, we suggest checking with local authorities before placing your order.

Im a total T2 girl but i do get envious when i read all the DavidTea reviews. Ah the cost of International Shipping V I want that Tea :-)

MissB

Oh? Good to know. Last I looked and talked to them, they were still only able to ship within Australia. Andrea, if you’d ever like some DAVIDs, I’d be happy to get some for you (if I don’t already have some) and send it over. I live within a few blocks of a store, and I ship things to Australia quite regularly.

MissB

Although I should note the last time I sent tea to Australia, it was held for quite some time – the authorities thought it was marijuana, and were all excited at the “huge” bust! lol

Comments

Andrea Stephens

Spend $0 – $50 $15.00 freight