drank Chocolate Mint by Harney & Sons

I am (almost) positive this is what Helen in Australia sent me, and I’m overjoyed that she did! This is an amazing tea, and exactly as it should be: rich, thick chocolate with minty goodness only accentuating, not overpowering. Just like a thin mint. Must get more of this…

Flavors: Chocolate

ifjuly

i love this one too. i rather like harney’s chocolate teas.

sherapop

Yum, sounds good. I need to try this one, as I really like their Valentine blend, which is chocolate.

Suziqzer

I’ve had my eye on trying this one… When I eventually place an order with them, this will likely be something I try. I did find a bookstore about an hour away that carries a few of their sachets, but not any of the flavors I was hoping for and &no loose leaf :(

MissB

Valentine Blend? Off to look… The Chapters by my house also carries some H&S, also no loose leaf however. If/when I do order again, I’ll wait for a sale, or go via Amazon, where shipping is much more reasonable to Canada.

Comments

ifjuly

i love this one too. i rather like harney’s chocolate teas.

sherapop

Suziqzer

MissB

Love: fruity, dessert, chai, spicy, all types of tea.

Vancouver, BC, Canada