drank Chocolate Mint by Harney & Sons

I am (almost) positive this is what Helen in Australia sent me, and I’m overjoyed that she did! This is an amazing tea, and exactly as it should be: rich, thick chocolate with minty goodness only accentuating, not overpowering. Just like a thin mint. Must get more of this…

Flavors: Chocolate

ifjuly

i love this one too. i rather like harney’s chocolate teas.

sherapop

Yum, sounds good. I need to try this one, as I really like their Valentine blend, which is chocolate.

Suziqzer

I’ve had my eye on trying this one… When I eventually place an order with them, this will likely be something I try. I did find a bookstore about an hour away that carries a few of their sachets, but not any of the flavors I was hoping for and &no loose leaf :(

MissB

Valentine Blend? Off to look… The Chapters by my house also carries some H&S, also no loose leaf however. If/when I do order again, I’ll wait for a sale, or go via Amazon, where shipping is much more reasonable to Canada.

Comments

ifjuly

i love this one too. i rather like harney’s chocolate teas.

sherapop

Suziqzer

MissB

I own an obscene amount of tea, and am always happy to share. Just got back from a six month exploration of Western Europe, so I’ve got some pretty lovely tea that we just can’t easily find this side of the pond. Woot!

In addition to loving tea, I’m a dating columnist, nerd, and avid knitter. I read way too much, type even more, and spend my ‘free’ time exploring, playing board games, reading, hiking, hanging with friends.

Allergies: Strawberries and all grains. I’m having a mild allergic reaction to both lavender and some roses in tea, although for some reason the French seem to have figured out how to do this without making me ill. I also avoid sugar and Splenda where possible.

Burnaby, BC, Canada