80
drank Lemon & Ginger by Clipper
1175 tasting notes

This smells just like it should – ginger lemon – and tastes just like it should as well. I’d love more ginger (as always) however I’ll bet I could coax it out with a longer steep.

Preparation
200 °F / 93 °C 5 min, 0 sec 2 tsp 16 OZ / 473 ML
Ubacat

I haven’t had a good experience with the one Clipper Tea I bought so your review gives me hope they’re not all bad!

Login or sign up to leave a comment.

Comments

Ubacat

I haven’t had a good experience with the one Clipper Tea I bought so your review gives me hope they’re not all bad!

Login or sign up to leave a comment.

Profile

Bio

Teaholic! Currently loving flavored blacks, greens, whites, green rooibos blends, straight blacks and greens, and have a long-standing adoration for herbals/medicinals. Dessert teas top my list along with anything cocoa-y.

I own an obscene amount of tea, and am always happy to share. Having said that, I’m traveling indefinitely (currently in Ireland) so my stash will sit and wait for me, as I send back tea to explore more when I get home again.

In addition to loving tea, I’m a dating columnist, single mom, nerd, and avid knitter. I read way too much, type even more, and spend my ‘free’ time either running, swinging kettlebells, or hanging with friends.

Allergies: Strawberries and all grains. I’m having a mild allergic reaction to both lavender and some roses in tea, and thus I’m avoiding these for now as well. I also avoid sugar and Splenda where possible.

Location

Burnaby, BC, Canada

Following These People

Moderator Tools

Mark as Spammer