drank Lemon & Ginger by Clipper

This smells just like it should – ginger lemon – and tastes just like it should as well. I’d love more ginger (as always) however I’ll bet I could coax it out with a longer steep.

Ubacat

I haven’t had a good experience with the one Clipper Tea I bought so your review gives me hope they’re not all bad!

Comments

Ubacat

I own an obscene amount of tea, and am always happy to share. Just got back from a six month exploration of Western Europe, so I’ve got some pretty lovely tea that we just can’t easily find this side of the pond. Woot!

In addition to loving tea, I’m a dating columnist, nerd, and avid knitter. I read way too much, type even more, and spend my ‘free’ time exploring, playing board games, reading, hiking, hanging with friends.

Allergies: Strawberries and all grains. I’m having a mild allergic reaction to both lavender and some roses in tea, although for some reason the French seem to have figured out how to do this without making me ill. I also avoid sugar and Splenda where possible.

Burnaby, BC, Canada