drank Creme Brulee by Simpson & Vail

I WANT to love this, and yet.. it leaves me wondering what it really is. I get some coconut, a strong black base, and something sweet.. but the base is overpowering. I want more flavor like a crème brulée, and less black tea punch-in-the-face.

Suziqzer

This was on my list to try from them, but maybe I’ll mark this one off for now… If I want dessert tea, I don’t want to have to hunt for the flavor.

Comments

Suziqzer

I own an obscene amount of tea, and am always happy to share. Just got back from a six month exploration of Western Europe, so I’ve got some pretty lovely tea that we just can’t easily find this side of the pond. Woot!

In addition to loving tea, I’m a dating columnist, nerd, and avid knitter. I read way too much, type even more, and spend my ‘free’ time exploring, playing board games, reading, hiking, hanging with friends.

Allergies: Strawberries and all grains. I’m having a mild allergic reaction to both lavender and some roses in tea, although for some reason the French seem to have figured out how to do this without making me ill. I also avoid sugar and Splenda where possible.

Burnaby, BC, Canada