drank Creme Brulee by Simpson & Vail

I WANT to love this, and yet.. it leaves me wondering what it really is. I get some coconut, a strong black base, and something sweet.. but the base is overpowering. I want more flavor like a crème brulée, and less black tea punch-in-the-face.

Suziqzer

This was on my list to try from them, but maybe I’ll mark this one off for now… If I want dessert tea, I don’t want to have to hunt for the flavor.

Comments

Suziqzer

Love: fruity, dessert, chai, spicy, all types of tea.

Vancouver, BC, Canada