drank Pitta Ayurvedic by DAVIDsTEA

I’m always excited to try a new herbal, especially one purported to be ayurvedic in nature, and yet leery at the same time. Will it be tasty? Well, this one most definitely is… peachy. Juicy. Surprisingly. There’s a bit of herbalischiouness going on in the background, but for the most part, it’s a juicy peach that fell to the ground, bouncing in some sort of light herbs.

Flavors: Peach

gmathis

Sounds nice. So many “healthy” herbals end up tasting like lemon, mint, and tree bark.

Stephanie

Interesting. Is it flavored? I’m guessing it probably is. Still sounds kinda neat :)

MissB

Yes, as with most DAVIDs blends, there’s a peach flavoring I think in here. It got a bit weird as it cooled though, but hot/warm, it was really tasty.

Comments

gmathis

Stephanie