drank Pitta Ayurvedic by DAVIDsTEA

I’m always excited to try a new herbal, especially one purported to be ayurvedic in nature, and yet leery at the same time. Will it be tasty? Well, this one most definitely is… peachy. Juicy. Surprisingly. There’s a bit of herbalischiouness going on in the background, but for the most part, it’s a juicy peach that fell to the ground, bouncing in some sort of light herbs.

Flavors: Peach

gmathis

Sounds nice. So many “healthy” herbals end up tasting like lemon, mint, and tree bark.

Stephanie

Interesting. Is it flavored? I’m guessing it probably is. Still sounds kinda neat :)

MissB

Yes, as with most DAVIDs blends, there’s a peach flavoring I think in here. It got a bit weird as it cooled though, but hot/warm, it was really tasty.

Comments

gmathis

Stephanie

MissB

I own an obscene amount of tea, and am always happy to share. Just got back from a six month exploration of Western Europe, so I’ve got some pretty lovely tea that we just can’t easily find this side of the pond. Woot!

In addition to loving tea, I’m a dating columnist, nerd, and avid knitter. I read way too much, type even more, and spend my ‘free’ time exploring, playing board games, reading, hiking, hanging with friends.

Allergies: Strawberries and all grains. I’m having a mild allergic reaction to both lavender and some roses in tea, although for some reason the French seem to have figured out how to do this without making me ill. I also avoid sugar and Splenda where possible.

Burnaby, BC, Canada