drank Birthday Cupcake by Della Terra Teas

I’ve had this bag for ages, and I found it last night at the back of my cupboard, unopened. What?! So, I made some before sending out some larger-than-normal packages of tea, just in case I needed to share some with others. ;)

I was a bit surprised brewing this up – had to double check it’s a black. By far the lightest flavored black I’ve come across – it brews up looking like a green. The sprinkles added a bit of granularity to the brew, and it’s definitely creamy and sweet. I want to love it, and yet it’s just meh for me. I feel like I’ve already tasted this, like many of Della Terra’s offerings are the same.

Marzipan

Suddenly I can’t “like” any tasting notes – anyone know why?

Michelle Butler Hallett

Noticing the same thing. I’m having several issues with Steepster today.

MissB

It does happen sometimes. There’s usually a thread in the discussion boards to post these sorts of issues.

Comments

Marzipan

Suddenly I can’t “like” any tasting notes – anyone know why?

Michelle Butler Hallett

Noticing the same thing. I’m having several issues with Steepster today.

MissB