drank Birthday Cupcake by Della Terra Teas

I’ve had this bag for ages, and I found it last night at the back of my cupboard, unopened. What?! So, I made some before sending out some larger-than-normal packages of tea, just in case I needed to share some with others. ;)

I was a bit surprised brewing this up – had to double check it’s a black. By far the lightest flavored black I’ve come across – it brews up looking like a green. The sprinkles added a bit of granularity to the brew, and it’s definitely creamy and sweet. I want to love it, and yet it’s just meh for me. I feel like I’ve already tasted this, like many of Della Terra’s offerings are the same.

Marzipan

Suddenly I can’t “like” any tasting notes – anyone know why?

Michelle Butler Hallett

Noticing the same thing. I’m having several issues with Steepster today.

MissB

It does happen sometimes. There’s usually a thread in the discussion boards to post these sorts of issues.

Comments

Marzipan

Suddenly I can’t “like” any tasting notes – anyone know why?

Michelle Butler Hallett

Noticing the same thing. I’m having several issues with Steepster today.

MissB

I own an obscene amount of tea, and am always happy to share. Just got back from a six month exploration of Western Europe, so I’ve got some pretty lovely tea that we just can’t easily find this side of the pond. Woot!

In addition to loving tea, I’m a dating columnist, nerd, and avid knitter. I read way too much, type even more, and spend my ‘free’ time exploring, playing board games, reading, hiking, hanging with friends.

Allergies: Strawberries and all grains. I’m having a mild allergic reaction to both lavender and some roses in tea, although for some reason the French seem to have figured out how to do this without making me ill. I also avoid sugar and Splenda where possible.

Burnaby, BC, Canada