drank Key Lime Coconut by Herbal Infusions

I’m questioning if I’m drinking and describing the right tea. Honestly, I do taste lime in here, and smell it. Could this possibly be Nina’s Je T’aime? Bah. I swear this is lime, and it’s creamy and good… but then there might be vanilla and caramel. Darn it.

I own an obscene amount of tea, and am always happy to share. Just got back from a six month exploration of Western Europe, so I’ve got some pretty lovely tea that we just can’t easily find this side of the pond. Woot!

In addition to loving tea, I’m a dating columnist, nerd, and avid knitter. I read way too much, type even more, and spend my ‘free’ time exploring, playing board games, reading, hiking, hanging with friends.

Allergies: Strawberries and all grains. I’m having a mild allergic reaction to both lavender and some roses in tea, although for some reason the French seem to have figured out how to do this without making me ill. I also avoid sugar and Splenda where possible.

Burnaby, BC, Canada