drank Cotton Candy Black Tea by 52teas

Like VariaTEA the lovely gal who shared this with me, I’m getting little out of this. I have to wonder if what she’s sent me is a re-blend, and thus why the differentiation in experiences between her and I, and many others. It’s just a slightly astringent black tea, I’m not even getting anything sweet out of it. Boo.

VariaTEA

I think it might have been a reblend but I am not 100% sure. I picked it up in October, I think. I am sorry it wasn’t really anything. I had the same issue.

Comments

VariaTEA

Love: fruity, dessert, chai, spicy, all types of tea.

Vancouver, BC, Canada