drank Amande Amaretti by Dammann Freres

If you’re looking for an Amaretto (the booze) replacement, look no further than this tea. It’s a smooth almond black, with a hint of marzipan to it. Really lovely, quite simple, and a must-have for almond lovers. I am definitely enjoying this cup!

Thank you Dinosara for sharing the perfect sized-sample with me!

Sami Kelsh

Ooh, wizard. I love marzipan-almondy stuff something fierce, and have been meaning to put in a DF order just as soon as I have an income… /adds to basket

Suziqzer

Yum… sounds amazing! An amaretto/almond that’s not green!

Comments

Sami Kelsh

Suziqzer

Yum… sounds amazing! An amaretto/almond that’s not green!

Love: fruity, dessert, chai, spicy, all types of tea.

Vancouver, BC, Canada